Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

AVENUE AVERY.

Back in Ithaca, NY, I met my friend James Comfort through the Actor's Workshop of Ithaca where we trained together via the Sanford Meisner technique.  He had written a screenplay that he was hoping to turn into a webseries about a girl who unknowingly finds a time machine while shopping at a thrift store.  After meeting for a drink one night to see if I would be interested in being involved with his project (yes!) he cast me as the lead, Avery.  Yay! It was soooo much fun to film this little show.  James is such a talented guy (he wrote, directed and produced the whole thing) and I got to know some really awesome/fun people along the way--and learned so much!  When I moved to Berkeley, I was seriously sad to leave the show and my little acting community I had built.  I've been involved in a couple of fun things out here, but I really miss it.  One of my goals it to try to get connected with some folks in England when we are living there (so soon!) and really, really get involved (audition!) when we get back to California.  James has some more ideas up his sleeve for future projects, and I can only hope we get to work on something together again in the future!  Anyway, he edited and recut the original episodes and added previously deleted scenes.  Here are episodes 1-3.  Stay tuned to his YouTube channel as he will be releasing more soon...(p.s. there is some swearing--geez! :)...







No comments:

Post a Comment