Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

NIECES ARE THE BEST!




I was able to have some quality family and friend time in upstate New York last week--so good! It has been a very busy (in the best of ways: family visits, friend reunions, road trips, etc.) past few weeks--literally non-stop, and I have a whole mess of photos to upload soon.  I am lucky enough to be the youngest of six wonderful siblings (I am considerably younger than all of them: 9-18 years!) and the proud Aunt of 10 nieces and nephews!  They are all so amazing and watching them grow and become who they are has been awesome.  These are my two youngest nieces of the five.  We had a super special hangout at our family party/corn roast/bonfire.  The three of us went for late night ice cream cones and then hung out under the stars, laying on the trampoline, taking funny pictures of ourselves.  :)  Such a sweet memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment