Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

LAST LITTLE BIT OF ITALY. :)




Whew!  I haven't  posted in forever!  I have so much to say and show... We came back from Europe, had Thanksgiving with family on the east coast, finally made it back to California shortly after that, I started a new job, Raf attended a conference in Lake Tahoe, I started a new batch of jewelry designs and another project or two, then Raf left to work a little in NYC before heading to Massachusetts for Christmas with family, where I met him the day before Christmas eve, then to western New York with my family for New Year's and FINALLY back to the Bay to settle in for a while (I think...).  He started the job application process (graduating in May) and we'll likely be relocating to who knows where this summer...pretty exciting and crazy all at once... Anyway, I completely forgot about these photos.  It was such a breathtaking view of the Italian Alps as we flew out of Milan.  More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment