Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NEW IDEAS!


I had set up a super sweet little work space in one of the sunny extra bedrooms in our house.  Then, we found out we were getting another (temporary-- 2weeks) housemate, so I had to clear it out for the time being.  (side note: I am currently living with 4 men, all computer scientists-- yikes!  :)  While I had this dedicated space, I was bursting at the seams with ideas and filling up my journals.  I have this weird and unfortunate tendency to need "the perfect space" to have my creative mind feel like it can be free.  Ever since having to clear out of that room, I can't seem to focus.  I am setting up SOMETHING today because I want to get my creative brain back!  I have some exciting art projects on the horizon (all of the materials I need/have for them are in Berkeley, but I have been making some detailed sketches and plans) and have started some really pretty jewelry pieces.  Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment