Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

SATURDAY MORNING.


Last night I made scones. They are very quick and easy. I veganized this recipe using earth balance and almond milk and added currants and pistachios and cinnamon on top. They were soooooo good. Sometimes I just use that particular recipe as is (not veganized), but I always make the add-ins interesting. My favorite so far was a fresh strawberry-pistachio-rosewater scone. So many yums...We love tea and scones in the morning. We are just very sophisticated like that. :)



Oh, and that orange, round thing is one of the first persimmons to ripen! We ate it with a spoon! It was delicious! And pumpkin-y! And pudding-y! And sweet! I am definitely going to bake muffins or bread with the other ones...

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment