Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

PRINTING AGAIN...


I have been having a lot of fun working at Sala, a boutique in Berkeley that I first got acquainted with when I began selling my jewelry there about a year ago...The owners are a couple of sweet and stylish ladies with fabulous taste. They support local artists and designers and I am so happy they asked me to spend some time in the shop a couple of days a week.

I was a busy bee this past week, cranking out a bunch of prints from original woodcuts and linoleum cuts I carved. I put them for sale at Sala--I think they would be perfect to give to a Valentine!




Speaking of Valentines, my Valentine and I have a couple of sweeties flying in from Buffalo, NY on Tuesday to visit with us. My parents are heading to California for their first time for a week, so we will be pretty busy touring around this beautiful place...

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with Tony and Judy! Tell them we said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing -- we'll tell them Display Name said hi! :-D

    ReplyDelete