Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

LOST PHOTO POST!

So, I have been a bad blogger. Sheesh. I have a long list of things to post about on my general TO DO list, and I sat down tonight to write a recipe down that I wanted to share. I looked in my "Blog Stuff" folder on my desktop, and discovered all of these photos that I wanted to upload months ago. Oh well, here they are--little bits and pieces of life from the past 10 months or so...

Vacation/camping with Raf's family this past summer in Maine. What I wouldn't give to be napping in that hammock right now...


Oakland/Lake Merrit Bonsai Garden. This place is very cool! Imagine a tiny redwood tree that has been Bonsai-ified! Ha--we took these goofy pictures of ourselves, but only one of a little tree!


See?


How adorable is this Bonsai orange tree?


Neighborhood California poppies, doing their beautiful thing.


One of "our" cats. This is Dexter, also affectionately known (to us) as Mango.


Muir Beach in January. It was such a beautiful day. We watched the sunset from a cliff...sigh...


Also Muir Beach on the same day. We had just found out that our friend's Mom had passed away. This was for him.


Visiting in New York with one of my bests, Emily and her little sweetie, Annamai.


Just a couple of dudes. Jason and Raf doing dude stuff in New York this past summer.


Sweetie mushrooms.


Boston buddies, post-ice cream.


After many failed attempts by me to fit us all in, Dan succeeded--yay!


***Looking back at these pictures makes me feel so grateful for our friends and families! Plus, it has been a month of amazing news: 2 of my dear friends had healthy baby boys, and another friend diagnosed with stage IV cancer miraculously just found out that her treatment went better than her doctors imagined it would and she is cancer free! YIPPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment