Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WINTER.

My first winter since moving back east from California.  Sigh...  I have never been a fan of cold weather. The snow was really pretty in the beginning, but it is now looking gross (as per every winter), and it has been really, really cold in New York.  We all could use some serious spring around here.  I can't wait for open windows and chirping birds, and greenery blooming!  But, we had a lot of friends and family visit (yay!) and this season was really nice in a lot of ways:
This guy's fancy winter work party.  And the cape he accessorized with.
Many cauliflower crust pizza nights.  SO yum!
This dog sitting on a rug in a carpet store window.
Pepitas on all of the salads.
Leftovers from a party.
It might have been a cold winter, but we had brilliant sun most days.  Thank goodness.
A few big snowfalls.
Amazing winter kitchen light.
My metalsmithing class and my first ring!
Visitors from Germany!
Over-the-top Christmas decorations on my street.
Fun with my 11-year-old niece in Manhattan.
Finding cool old signs in my neighborhood.
Getting bundled up.
Delicious pancake breakfasts.
Discovering the handiwork of a Berkeley friend at Anthropologie!
All of the roasted grape tomatoes on all of the things!

No comments:

Post a Comment