Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

THINGS!

So, we woke up this morning (5:30am) to our bed shaking in an earthquake! It felt like a big deal, I think it was a 4.0. Intense!

Oh! I leave a week from tomorrow for Australia for a couple of weeks. Raf is going to be working at a university in Canberra for three weeks, and I'll be joining him the last two. It should be fun (we'll explore on the weekends)--I have quite a few creative projects lined up to bring with me to work on while he works. Some new collages, jewelry, and a new Etsy shop featuring vintage treasures I have been collecting! Yay!

Here is a little sneak peak at a find I snagged. It is a two piece bathing suit from the 1960's in PERFECT condition. I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat when I found it...I would have kept it, but it was just a bit too big :( It will certainly be just perfect for someone!





Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment