Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

CAMBRIDGE MARKET.


My new market!  I ride my bike here a few times a week to load up on fresh fruit and vegetables.  I like it quite a bit, but it is definitely making me miss my Berkeley haunts...sigh...this time of year in Berkeley is amazing.  Pretty awesome here too though!

Our new favorite cheese.  Whiskey cheddar-- say what?!?

Just a couple of dudes seriously rocking out (with some seriously fun music) on the trumpet and accordion.  I think they're brothers.  They had a huge crowd of fans.  Music at the farmer's market is always nice.

Horrible picture, I know.  But look at the Union Jack bunting and the fancy lady with the awesome bike basket?!  And the pretty church in the background.  Geez.

Delicious plums!  Two pounds!

The square around the market.


I need more and better pictures of the market!  Today I bought gorgeous sunchokes from France, English cucumbers, perfectly ripe figs and very fresh kalamata olives.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment